Main Office: (614) 444-1900
Direct Fax: (614) 444-1901
Brian Joslyn has always placed a heavy emphasis on the rights of individuals in our justice system. This perspective was shaped by first-hand experience of police misconduct in his youth. Brian Joslyn's drive and taste for justice was further encouraged by a strong academic foundation gained at Franklin University in Columbus, Ohio.
While attending undergraduate university at Franklin University, Brian Joslyn worked at a law office where he gained valuable insight into litigation. Brian Joslyn graduated from Franklin University with degrees in business administration, finance, and marketing.
After culminating his undergraduate experience, Brian Joslyn moved to San Diego and attended the prestigious Thomas Jefferson School of Law. He worked at the San Diego Public Defender's Office, where his passion for defending the rights of people accused of crimes, from all walks of life. Brian Joslyn graduated from law school with honors.
Brian Joslyn moved back to Ohio and worked with several prominent law firms where he gained an enhanced perspective of the state's legal system. In 2011, he devoted his resources and experience into opening the doors of his own law firm.
As founder and owner of Joslyn Law Firm, Brian Joslyn fiercely advocates on behalf of adults and minors facing criminal charges. This includes misdemeanor and felony arrests for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- San Diego Public Defenders Office
- William C. Matthews Law Office
- Law Offices of Joseph Landusky and Mark Herder
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.), cum laude – Thomas Jefferson Law School of Law, San Diego, CA
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, summa cum laude – Franklin University, Columbus, OH
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing, summa cum laude – Franklin University, Columbus, OH
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, magna cum laude – Franklin University, Columbus, OH
Awards and Recognition
- Nationally Ranked Top 10 Attorney by the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Certified by The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration as an instructor in the administration of standardized field sobriety tests
- Certified in the operation, diagnostic, verification and calibration of the BAC Datamaster Breath Alcohol Testing Instruments manufactured by National Patent Analytical Systems, Inc.
- Volunteer for Big Brother Big Sister
- Pro Bono Honors Award- Proving Pro Bono legal assistance to the House Opportunities Collaborative
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Central Ohio Association For Justice
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Ohio Association For Justice
- American Association For Justice
- NORML Legal Committee
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (OACDL)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
- National College of DUI Defense (NCDD)
- National Police Accountability Project (NPAP)